NEW ZEALAND SIGN LANGUAGE WEEK HERO 2023:
do you have what it takes?
Kia ora, my name is Erica. I’m the NZSL Week Coordinator.
I have an exciting opportunity to share! We are looking for a NZSL Week Hero! Do you have what it takes?
Are you Deaf?
Are you a NZSL user?
Do you want to be the face of New Zealand Sign Language Week in 2023?
Send in your expression of interest to the NZSL Week team!
Any questions, email: email@example.com
1. Must be deaf
2. Must know or is learning NZSL
3. Is a NZ Citizen or a Permanent Resident
4. Must agree to Media Consent, Deaf Aotearoa’s use and ownership of videos, photography, interviews
5. If underage, must have parent/guardian’s permission.
The NZSL Week Hero will need to be involved with the following:
1. Photoshoot for advertising, resources and content
2. Video content for social media, e.g. interviews, “day in the life of”
3. Participating in media interviews, e.g. TV shows such as Breakfast, news articles.
4. And more….
Questions 8, 9 & 10 must be answered in NZSL – in the answer boxes, put in YouTube links to your NZSL video answers. About 2-5 mins each is enough.